Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Stock ROM for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

(27-03-2014, 07:53 PM)Nilesh28 Wrote:
(27-03-2014, 10:54 AM)nav195295 Wrote:
(26-03-2014, 07:13 PM)Nilesh28 Wrote:
(26-03-2014, 12:28 PM)nav195295 Wrote:
(20-03-2014, 12:29 PM)Nilesh28 Wrote: I am using Sgalaxy ROM on my MMX canvas 2 plus
but After locking the screen light
remains for sometime and after light off unable
to unlock the screen. Getting call & msg but
unable to accept it because screen remains
black. Any solution for this?please

Your Phone Goes in to Deep Sleep Mode so it does not get wake up.
but no problem, Just reflash your phone with sp flash tools.
Install Cwm and reinstall Sgalaxy ROM. the problem will be solved

But when i open scatter loading it says "Initializing scatter file failed.please check the name of scatter file which you load is legal.
What can i do now ? help me guys please.

Download the SP Flash Tools from HERE

or Download the Stock ROM again Here
Tell me if it worked.

Still same error comes.can u tell me another method for doing the same.

Have you installed CWM recovery in your Mobile?
If Yes then download CWM flashable stock rom from Here

and flash it using the instructions given.
else you have to try again the same method with downloading stock rom and using flash tools.
I have checked it before posting . Idea

Thanks given by:

(04-03-2014, 02:16 AM)'Sarang' Wrote: Hello guys, are you using Micromax A110Q the Canvas 2 Plus??

Then you are at right place for all updates and modifications for your phone.

There are many custom ROM available at present. So you might require stock ROM for recovery so often.
Still if you are stuck anywhere and your phone is bricked or not working then this is what you are in search of:

Quote:SP-FLASH Tools link Updated with working version

Here is Guide to how to Unbrick you Canvas 2 Plus A110Q by Stock ROM V1:
  1. Firstly Download Stock ROM for A110Q provided by Micromax http://d-h.st/WQ7
  2. Download the Flashing tool http://d-h.st/bCX.
  3. Install USB Drivers as said: USB Preloader Drivers for flashing!
  4. Extract ROM and Flash Tool
  5. Open Flash_tool.exe from SP_FLASH Tools
  6. Select "Scatter-loading" and select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from ROM folder
  7. Select "Download" option, it will search for phone now
  8. Switch OFF the phone.
  9. Connect it with USB (in OFF state only) (proper divers must be installed as said above)
  10. If all goes well you'll see data transfer. At the end there will be Green Circle in middle of screen which means ROM is flashed.
  11. Remove phone, Switch it ON. Enjoy your factory set phone.
Video Tutorial:

Thanks to User: Vaibhav

Click here to Root your phone:

Root Using Framaroot

Root using exploit

Root using CWM

Enjoy.. Smile

I get this error. i use blackberry mobile micro usb cable is it because of that? is there any other way to flash stock rom without sp tools? Follow the link to see the error im getting. driver is properly installed, but still i hear the device disconnecting sound in sometime n this error pops up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4ihsa8dw5no5fk/Capture.JPG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Driver is installed properly.. Try different version of SP-Flash tool because i can see the error is 8200 in SP-Flash tools.

Try this one out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1364562087

Thanks given by:

(01-05-2014, 10:43 PM)'Sarang' Wrote: Driver is installed properly.. Try different version of SP-Flash tool because i can see the error is 8200 in SP-Flash tools.

Try this one out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1364562087

Thank you it worked Smile am just curious, what was the difference between my spflash tool and this one? This spflash tools is a 64bit system support one?

Thanks given by:

Ya but many times su - flash tools framework not compatible. So we need to try other versions. Try until you get success is the formula.. Tongue

Thanks given by:

(04-03-2014, 02:16 AM)'Sarang' Wrote: Hello guys, are you using Micromax A110Q the Canvas 2 Plus??

Then you are at right place for all updates and modifications for your phone.

There are many custom ROM available at present. So you might require stock ROM for recovery so often.
Still if you are stuck anywhere and your phone is bricked or not working then this is what you are in search of:

Quote:SP-FLASH Tools link Updated with working version

Here is Guide to how to Unbrick you Canvas 2 Plus A110Q by Stock ROM V1:
  1. Firstly Download Stock ROM for A110Q provided by Micromax http://d-h.st/WQ7
  2. Download the Flashing tool http://d-h.st/bCX.
  3. Install USB Drivers as said: USB Preloader Drivers for flashing!
  4. Extract ROM and Flash Tool
  5. Open Flash_tool.exe from SP_FLASH Tools
  6. Select "Scatter-loading" and select "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" from ROM folder
  7. Select "Download" option, it will search for phone now
  8. Switch OFF the phone.
  9. Connect it with USB (in OFF state only) (proper divers must be installed as said above)
  10. If all goes well you'll see data transfer. At the end there will be Green Circle in middle of screen which means ROM is flashed.
  11. Remove phone, Switch it ON. Enjoy your factory set phone.
Video Tutorial:

Thanks to User: Vaibhav

Click here to Root your phone:

Root Using Framaroot

Root using exploit

Root using CWM

Enjoy.. Smile

I get an error by SP Flash tool 3149 while flashing rom and transfering ....any solutions to that Sad ?

Thanks given by:

I flashed my micromax canvas a110q by its stock rom.. But now i was not able to turn on wifi . its always showing that wifi is turning on but it doesn't get turned on.. Wifi hotspot also doesn't get connected.. What can i do??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

It should work well after flashing stock rom.. which ROM you were using previously? also did you do system partition increase?

Thanks given by:

I didn't do d system partition.. How to do system partition sir?..Previously i was using pure xperia z2.. Now what can i do.. Help me on this sir....

Thanks given by:

Try flashing other custom ROM from XDA.
MIUI by Pinto Thakur is a good one. Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIUI 5 Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Sarang 15 16,627 27-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Raki1497
Smile Stock ROM v1 CWM Flashable ZIP for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q nav195295 8 11,327 22-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Xperia-Fusion Custom Rom for Canvas 2 Plus A110q Sarang 14 13,497 28-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sarang
  Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q - LEWO ROM Sarang 2 7,725 13-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: lalit
Wink Pure Xperia Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q vneogi199 1 4,286 28-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: lalit
Star [CUSTOM] BEAST STOCK ROM A110Q dk123 12 9,412 26-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Sarang