Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root and Unroot Micromax Canvas Knight A350 Easily

How to Root Canvas Knight A350 in few steps:

[Image: micromax-canvas-knight-635.jpg]

Method #1:

Steps:

1. Open Supersu.apk application which you have installed already. It will ask you to update "su.bin", just press OK.

2. Now open Framaroot.apk and select Install SuperSU.apk and click on boromir and press OK.

3. Then reboot your phone and install Rootchecker.apk to check your mobile having root access.

UnRooting Procedure

To get back your warranty, you need to UnRoot your Rooted mobile. Just follow the step below to UnRoot your mobile.
  • Open Framaroot.apk and select Unroot and click on Boromir . Thats it. You have successfully Unrooted your Micromax Canvas Knight A350 Mobile.

I have not personally tested this method but it should work well. If you face any difficulties in this method, just post your problems we'll try to resolve it.

Method #2 (Using MTK Droid Tools) :

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Download and Extract to folder MTK Droid Tools from Here: MTK Droid Tools V2.5.3
  2. Install ADB drivers from here : Universal ADB Drivers
  3. On your phone Goto Settings> About> Tap Multiple times on 'Build Number' (This will open your Developer options menu in settings.
  4. Now, Goto Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging
  5. Connect your phone to PC (make sure ADB drivers installed properly)
  6. Open MTK Droid tools exe file and let it search for phone.
  7. Once your phone is detected verify hardware as MT6592T and Device as Canvas Knight. If correct, proceed.
  8. Click on the other tab root, backup, recovery
  9. Then click on SuperUser and complete the process.
Your phone is rooted now, verify using root checker app.

Method Using CWM will be posted once CWM is built, contact me for CWM ( Clockworkmod) recovery building procedure. I will help you to build CWM recovery for Micromax Canvas Knight A350

Thanks given by:

Sir please tell me how to root the kitkat 4.4.2 firmware updated micromax canvas knight a350 phone.I am searching about it madly but unable to root my micromax canvas knight phone. Please help me. Also tell me the method of Root canvas knight without pc. i have already tried with all versions of framaroot apk but of no use... Please help me brother so that i can read regional font on my phone. Thanks

Thanks given by:

Will post it soon

Thanks given by:

Thanks. Kindly let me know about tentative date when you will upload the method of rooting canvas knight a350 kitkat 4.4.2 version.

Thanks given by:

Hi brother i am waiting for your method of rooting canvas knight a350. Thanks

Thanks given by:

Sir plz hlp me in unrooting my canvas knight .i rooted my fone through root master now i tried everything from frameroot to other options but shows failed plz

Thanks given by:

Exclamation 
(27-08-2014, 06:04 PM)'Sarang' Wrote: Will post it soon

hai sir i have been trying to connect my mobile from last two months to pc ,
it only charges 
and error message usb malfunctioned appears i dont know the reason please help no one is helping  

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Root, UnRoot, CWM and Regional Fonts for Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 Sarang 4 13,369 13-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Last Post: develdan
  Unboxing, Benchmarks and Gaming Review of Canvas Knight A350 Sarang 0 4,336 22-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Sarang