Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root and UnRoot Micromax Canvas 2 plus A110Q V2 | Easy Method

Root/Unroot Using Framaroot Application, One Click Root!

Friends, Its a very easy and a risk-less method to root your Micromax Canvas 2+ V2 mobile. There is no need to connect your mobile to PC. Just follow the steps and get your mobile rooted in easy way.

[Image: Micromax-A110-Canvas-2.jpg]

Requirements:

Steps
Rooting Procedure
  1. Open Supersu.apk application which you have installed already. It will ask you to update "su.bin", just press OK.

2. Now open Framaroot.apk and click on Barahir and press OK. DONE!

3. Then reboot your phone and install Rootchecker.apk to check your mobile having root access.

Backup and Recovery

For cwm recovery just follow the steps below. These steps are not mandatory but for the safer side just take a backup.
  1. Make sure that you have move the cwm_recovery_a110q.img to the root folder of your SD card. You need to have atleast 1.5GB Space free memory for this backup.

2. After that open Mobileuncletools.apk and select Recovery update option and It will automatically search for the file that stored in your SD card. Now select that file and press OK and your mobile will automatically reboot.

3. Once it rebooted, it will ask several options, select Backup option and it takes few minutes for the backup.

UnRooting Procedure

To get back your warranty, you need to UnRoot your Rooted mobile. Just follow the step below to UnRoot your mobile.
  • Open Framaroot.apk and select Unroot and click on Boromir . Thats it. You have successfully Unrooted your Micromax canvas 2+ V2 Mobile.

I have personally tested this method and it worked for me. If you people facing any difficulties in this method, just post your problems I'll try to resolve it. Comments are welcome.

I would like to thank Sathik for this post. Smile

Thanks given by:

In the first step as we open Supersu app, it Says "There is no SU binary installed, and supersu cannot install it."
Did the second step and yes its rooted but just tell whether recovery was to be made before rooting or after rooting also it can be made.
also tell what is its use plzzz!!

Thanks given by:

(10-03-2014, 08:35 PM)Ashu Wrote: In the first step as we open Supersu app, it Says "There is no SU binary installed, and supersu cannot install it."
Did the second step and yes its rooted but just tell whether recovery was to be made before rooting or after rooting also it can be made.
also tell what is its use plzzz!!

Its done.. Smile

Thanks given by:

Hey you have to exchange the first and second steps...otherwise how can su binary can be updated without rooting....

Thanks given by:

(22-03-2014, 10:51 PM)brainypa1 Wrote: Hey you have to exchange the first and second steps...otherwise how can su binary can be updated without rooting....

Yes you can interchange, but by doing it first, it will download SU binaries for you, which then will be used by framaroot app!!
still for some it works directly also.. So its depended on you how you do it.. Wink

Thanks given by:

WTF!! Every rooting technique fails for me i hav spent continuous 12 hours for rooting nothing done!!

in framaroot it's saying "your device not vulnerable" whats this and there is no boromir :'(

Thanks given by:

I want to root my xolo q900 mobile phone ... please help me sir...

Thanks given by:

OK will post it soon.

Thanks given by:

I have rooted my canvas 2 plus wid the given procedure now how to update os to lollipop and to increase ram.

Thanks given by:

Framaroot and supersu is not working in lenovo s8 50 tab...what should i do now??

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Root Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus Stock ROM V2 Sarang 20 20,931 18-01-2015, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Sarang
Lightbulb Change Fonts in Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus Sarang 2 14,291 10-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Thumbs Up Increase System Memory for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Sarang 14 18,194 09-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dabas001
Thumbs Up USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Sarang 3 26,807 31-03-2014, 01:15 PM
  Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus CWM Recovery Sarang 0 8,035 27-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Thumbs Up Root Your Micromax A110q Canvas 2 Plus, A116, All MT6589 Phones Sarang 4 22,940 07-02-2014, 06:30 PM