Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Request] Vivid Colors for micromax a110q

Hi all,

I want to get vivid colors in my mmx a110q like sony bravia engine. I tried with several Bravia engine mods but none of them worked on mmx a110q.

Especially the blue color tone is more in mmx a110q. I tried with Advanced Color and gamma control app but unfortunately it is not working due to the no support of Kernel.

In sony blue color will look violet, and all other colors look more saturated and bright.

Can any one do this for our mmx a110q.

Thank you....

Referance : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2434472

Thanks given by:

(16-01-2014, 08:00 PM)shivanag Wrote: Hi all,

I want to get vivid colors in my mmx a110q like sony bravia engine. I tried with several Bravia engine mods but none of them worked on mmx a110q.

Especially the blue color tone is more in mmx a110q. I tried with Advanced Color and gamma control app but unfortunately it is not working due to the no support of Kernel.

In sony blue color will look violet, and all other colors look more saturated and bright.

Can any one do this for our mmx a110q.

Thank you....

Referance : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2434472
NO BRO,IT IS USELESS TO US AS OUR SCREEN ONLY SUPPORT 256K COLOUR AND A110 SUPPORTS 16 M COLOURS.NO SOFTWARE CAN CHANGE IT AS IT IS DUE TO HARDWARE.IF HELPFUL, RATE MY ANSWER+.
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

Thanks for the reply.

So is it possible to decrease blue light or blue color... ? because our mmx a110q screen having more blue color light which is not looking good for photos and videos...

Thanks given by:

(17-01-2014, 02:58 PM)shivanag Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

So is it possible to decrease blue light or blue color... ? because our mmx a110q screen having more blue color light which is not looking good for photos and videos...

If mediatek provide source then we can try but no source no development.
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by: