Color Os
Xtream
SGalaxy V2
Note III
X's OS
MIVO
Project Doge
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[POLL]BEST ROM FOR C2+

Thumbs Up 
POLL FOR BEST ROM BELOW
ALSO POST YOUR REVIEW BELOW SO IT WILL BE EASY TO CHOOSE NEW ROM FOR ANYONE..Idea
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

Color OS Rom, all the way! My battery lasts for around 2 to 3 days and it smooth as ever! (Using cpu tuner and greenify apps makes it perfect). Epic rom!

Thanks given by:

(14-01-2014, 11:36 PM)Brandon Wrote: Color OS Rom, all the way! My battery lasts for around 2 to 3 days and it smooth as ever! (Using cpu tuner and greenify apps makes it perfect). Epic rom!

Wish I could get it too work. Increasing Partition doesn't work for me for some reason.

Thanks given by:

installed color os yesterday from xperia fusion im missing the walkman and themes of xperia.... color os very good rom i cant hide apps in default launcher thats the only prob as i have many problems overall very good rom thanks to team darkdroid ............. especially @manish and @sarang sorry if i missed some one
Graveyard

Thanks given by:

Some apps get uninstalled after rebooting I don't know why I have to install them again poweramp and rocket player are among them who get uninstalled on reboot any suggestion..... hmm I m using color os
Graveyard

Thanks given by:

(16-01-2014, 06:12 PM)kinngarjun Wrote: Some apps get uninstalled after rebooting I don't know why I have to install them again poweramp and rocket player are among them who get uninstalled on reboot any suggestion..... hmm I m using color os
Wait for stable release from Manish.he is doing hard work to fix
Bugs
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

Does the Beast stock Rom have transparent status bar?

Thanks given by:

Beast added to poll..

Thanks given by:

This is not kept up to date with the newer ROMs.. And we can't change our vote when we try a new ROM that's better? Doesn't make sense..

Thanks given by:

(01-04-2014, 04:43 PM)Hunt Wrote: This is not kept up to date with the newer ROMs.. And we can't change our vote when we try a new ROM that's better? Doesn't make sense..

There is 'Undo Vote' option if you see it. For more ROMs just increase the list, i'll add in Poll. Smile

Thanks given by: