Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noob Friendly Post[aSk aNY qUEStIOn]

According to me there is no need for visiting service center. Micromax phones are practically unbrickable. Just have stock rom and flash using Sp flash tools.

Thanks given by:

It depends upon knowledge of service centre workets .But 90%chance is that they will not know about root.
But you can solve the problem urself.just factory reset and check.if not solved then try installing other custom ROMs.
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

how to boot into cwm recovery ....for now i m booting from mobiuncle software....but if i get stranded in future into bootloop for changing rom or something i wanna recover my old rom.so asking if is there any hardware button combinations for booting into cwm?

Thanks given by:

(27-01-2014, 12:42 AM)jenish5688 Wrote: how to boot into cwm recovery ....for now i m booting from mobiuncle software....but if i get stranded in future into bootloop for changing rom or something i wanna recover my old rom.so asking if is there any hardware button combinations for booting into cwm?

press volume up , volume down and power button at the same time and then boot , there will be menu power down on recovery and done..
Rate this post 5 stars if I helped you (click on rate user or hit thanks button at the end of post)
My Devices:
HTC Wildfire S running CM 10.2
Micromax Canvas 2 Plus running Stock Rooted Rom + Gravitybox

Thanks given by:

Please tell how to remove "exp whole new world of touch" notification bug from phone each time i switch on the damn thing... :-(

i have v2 rom, so rooted using that method and used xda assistant to remove all bloatware including hoopz.

Thanks given by:

my c2+ shows the error of "External sd card unexpectedly removed" quite frequently...almont once in 2 days and i always have to reboot the phone to correct it...
i m using V1 stock rom and 4gb sandisk sd card...
is anyone also facing this same problem?
please tell me if u have any solution?

Thanks given by:

no one replies you in this forum Sad

Thanks given by:

(16-02-2014, 11:34 PM)jaezz Wrote: my c2+ shows the error of "External sd card unexpectedly removed" quite frequently...almont once in 2 days and i always have to reboot the phone to correct it...
i m using V1 stock rom and 4gb sandisk sd card...
is anyone also facing this same problem?
please tell me if u have any solution?

This is uncommon problem, try testing another SD card or check if it is not loose. When does this error come?

Thanks given by:

I wanted to ask how to change my mmx a110q model no to samsung galaxy s5 using root explorer : note - I'm already rooted. Please help me asap guys.

Thanks given by:

You want to change boot logo or the information in about section?

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow POST YOUR ANTUTU BENCHMARK(WHO IS ON TOP?) dk123 20 5,694 05-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: techie