Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
MIUI 5 Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

(18-09-2014, 11:48 AM)'SuryaSai91' Wrote: Hello sir,
 i have serious network issues. if i select any of the one network for 3g, then it is so fluctuating.تصویر: images/smilies/angry.gif... i have read that copy some modem.img files at the end but where can i get the v2 or v3 for copying those files. plz attach a link if possible..تصویر: images/smilies/huh.gif... except that the whole other thing isتصویر: images/smilies/heart.gifتصویر: images/smilies/heart.gif.

Download network patch, you would get required files in it. Copy to the location as said above. Smile

Thanks given by:

(18-09-2014, 01:12 PM)'Sarang' Wrote:
 i have serious network issues. if i select any of the one network for 3g, then it is so fluctuating.تصویر: images/smilies/angry.gif... i have read that copy some modem.img files at the end but where can i get the v2 or v3 for copying those files. plz attach a link if possible..تصویر: images/smilies/huh.gif... except that the whole other thing isتصویر: images/smilies/heart.gifتصویر: images/smilies/heart.gif.

Download network patch, you would get required files in it. Copy to the location as said above. Smile

i have installed that while booting as in the instructions. the actual problem is- the sim that is given 3g acess gets out of connection atleast once in 10 minutes and sorts it back after a minute or so.... this is happening continuously... so should i install those two files modem.img and the other once again.. plz help..تصویر: images/smilies/exclamation.gifتصویر: images/smilies/huh.gif

(18-09-2014, 01:33 PM)'SuryaSai91' Wrote:
(18-09-2014, 01:12 PM)'Sarang' Wrote:

i have installed that while booting as in the instructions. the actual problem is- the sim that is given 3g acess gets out of connection atleast once in 10 minutes and sorts it back after a minute or so.... this is happening continuously... so should i install those two files modem.img and the other once again.. plz help..تصویر: images/smilies/exclamation.gifتصویر: images/smilies/huh.gif

here i enclose the screen shots- hope i convey correct problem definitionتصویر: images/smilies/huh.gif

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

yes, don't flash using CWM. Replace the files manually as said in the post..

Quote:Network Fixing Process:

** Use this only if you face any network issues like no 2G/3G network, ask in comments for more
Copy modem.img from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>firmware)
Copy baseband file from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>mddb)
Then install root explorer or X-Plore App and grant it root permissions
Do system as rw
Go to sytem>etc>firmware>copy and replace here modem.img of which u copy from stock and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
Then, go to etc>mddb>copy and replace baseband file which u copy from stock rom and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
Then reboot

Now your device will not face any bug related to network.

**NOTE: Those people not having stock rom then download network patch from above and extract it then do this process

Thanks given by:

(18-09-2014, 08:29 PM)'Sarang' Wrote: yes, don't flash using CWM. Replace the files manually as said in the post..

Quote:Network Fixing Process:

** Use this only if you face any network issues like no 2G/3G network, ask in comments for more
Copy modem.img from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>firmware)
Copy baseband file from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>mddb)
Then install root explorer or X-Plore App and grant it root permissions
Do system as rw
Go to sytem>etc>firmware>copy and replace here modem.img of which u copy from stock and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
Then, go to etc>mddb>copy and replace baseband file which u copy from stock rom and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
Then reboot

Now your device will not face any bug related to network.

**NOTE: Those people not having stock rom then download network patch from above and extract it then do this process

will the above said method will solve the problem definatly plz help ???

Thanks given by:

yes, just make sure that you follow the steps and set permission properly.

Thanks given by:

Sir
 can u please make it clear . Am noble to follow. please provide the respective links for modem.img.... Even am persosting problem with 3g.
2 g is working fine.
Please do the needful
Thanks

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stock ROM for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q Sarang 49 40,377 17-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Aryanmetic
Smile Stock ROM v1 CWM Flashable ZIP for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q nav195295 8 11,336 22-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Xperia-Fusion Custom Rom for Canvas 2 Plus A110q Sarang 14 13,508 28-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sarang
  Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q - LEWO ROM Sarang 2 7,727 13-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: lalit
Wink Pure Xperia Custom ROM for Canvas 2 Plus A110Q vneogi199 1 4,290 28-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: lalit
Star [CUSTOM] BEAST STOCK ROM A110Q dk123 12 9,420 26-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Sarang