After much waiting and testing I am posting MIUI rom. MIUI 5 was posted on XDA by our team before some time. I personally used it for many days to make sure all works well. I am glad to say that it is 95% bug-less and I am loving it.
Quote:Thanks to Team DarkDRoid and my friend Manish, xda member: [email protected]
Extra Features :
- New Baseband
- Faster And Smoother
- Performance Tweaks
- Faster Streaming
- Net Speed Tweaks
- No Delay In Making Call
- Battery Tweaks
- Proximity Tweaks
- More RAM Free
- Signal Tweaks
- Better Responsiveness & Speed
- Ziplagined and Deodexed
- AD Block host by default
- Gps.config added
How To Flash :
( Take CMW Backup to Revert back to your old system if anything goes wrong )
- Download MIUI_V5.zip File
- Copy to root of your SD Card
- Go To CMW Recovery (pressing Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button for some time)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset (This will format your phone, make sure you backup all data before this step)
- Wipe Cache
- Goto Advance Menu > Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Goto Mount And Storage and select FORMAT SYSTEM
- Go back and Select Install From sdcard
- Select MIUI_v5.zip And Select YES
- Again Select Install From sdcard and Select MIUI_apn_patch.zip And Select Yes
- Repeat the same for MIUI_Network_patch.zip And Select Yes
Follow below steps if you have V2 rom with mmx_16 stock rom. This will solve Deep sleepe bug which requires hard reboot once phone is locked.
Backup CWM and IMEI before this.
- Download SP-Flash Tool : http://d-h.st/Q96
- Download this file : http://d-h.st/kAL
- Make sure you have this drivers: Flashing Drivers A110Q
- Extract above files to folder and open flash tool.
- Select scatter file and you will find that everything is ticked there.
- After all files are loaded, Untick all except uboot.bin (ik.bin)
- Click on Download and connect your phone in OFF state
- On finish you will see green circle. Disconnect and start the phone.
- If you still face deep sleep error, report here.
Congrats You have MIUI now....Report if you find bugs
Network Fixing Process:
** Use this only if you face any network issues like no 2G/3G network, ask in comments for more
- Copy modem.img from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>firmware)
- Copy baseband file from stock rom of v1 or v2 ( this file location will be in system>etc>mddb)
- Then install root explorer or X-Plore App and grant it root permissions
- Do system as rw
- Go to sytem>etc>firmware>copy and replace here modem.img of which u copy from stock and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
- Then, go to etc>mddb>copy and replace baseband file which u copy from stock rom and do fix permission rw- r-- r-- (644)
- Then reboot
**NOTE: Those people not having stock rom then download network patch from above and extract it then do this process
Credits: Team DarkDRoid
Sukaran Golani, Manish Singh, Rounak, Trideep, Ashish, Sarang, Amit, Chirag