Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[How to] Install/Read/Write Regional Language Fonts on any Android Phone

(01-01-2015, 08:49 PM)'harpreet97' Wrote:  Not working for micromax a110q Sad

Personally tested on A110Q. Its working, just replace files properly. Follow instructions as said. 

Thanks given by:

I have Xperia Z Ultra.(Sony)
It not supports Gujarati & Punjabi languages.
I m worrying to do it.
Should I try it on Xperia Z Ultra.(Sony)?
Is it (this process ) succeedes on SONY Xperia phones?

Thanks given by:

yes this method is successful on almost all android phones.
Give it a try on sony xperia z ultra.
But you need to have root permissions. Make sure you know the process. Rooting may void your warranty. Smile

Thanks given by:

I have not found any regional font oack from the link you provided... please provide proper link...

Thanks given by:

(02-04-2015, 09:19 PM)bswakaf Wrote: I have not found any regional font oack from the link you provided... please provide proper link...

Its working fine.
Here is direct link : http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00115/XlC/Dro...llback.zip

there is a font file in it which need to be placed in fonts folder, make sure you have root privileges.

Thanks given by:

Thanks

Good Trics  for Root Mobile.

Thanks Again

Thanks given by:

I have micromax doodle 2 ....i do this process 2 time but Gujarati language not supported.. And also do in Xolo one in that not supported Gujarati.... Plz help me....:(

Thanks given by:

Please try it again, I have tested this method in many phones and it works well..
Make sure you are rooted.

Thanks given by:

Yes my phone is rooted from kingroot....and i am checked it's showing rooted..and i am trying many time..and it's don't work in micromax and xolo phone's.....
And after that i am do in Alcatel and Karbonn.and it's worked..... But what about Micromax and Xolo ?

Thanks given by:

I have micromax a110q and i am trying to root thrue kingroot and also frameroot but every time i gote eroor....it's any other way to root micromax a110q

Thanks given by: