Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GUIDE]FIXING GPS

FIXING GPS
IF YOU FACE PROBLEM IN UNDERSTANDING THEN PM ME OR YOU CAN TRY-JUST INSTALL GPS STATUS APK & OPEN THEN ALL STEPS WILL BE CLEAR TO YOU.....ITS VERY EASY,I MADE POST VERY LONG ONLY FOR EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

• FIRST CHANGE DISPLAY TIMEOUT TO NEVER SLEEP SO DEVICE NEVER SLEEPS DURING FIXING.YOU CAN CHANGE TO DESIRE STATE AFTER FIXING.THEN TURN ON GPS.AND FOLLOW BELOW STEPS-

• DOWNLOAD GPS STATUS FROM HERE & INSTALL.

• NOW OPEN IT AND GO TO SETTINGS-DISPLAY&TOOL AND TICK ON SHOW TIME TO FIX GPS.
    [Image: image.jpg]

• NOW GO TO GPS AND SENSOR TAB OF SETTINGS AND CHANGE AUTO DOWNLOAD AGPS DATA TO 1HR.

• NOW BACK TO MAIN APP SCREEN CHOOSE TOOLS IN OPTIONS

• NOW CLICK CALIBRATE PITCH AND ROLL THEN CLCIK RESET,CALIBRATE AND AVERAGE RESPECTIVELY.
    [Image: image.jpg][Image: image.jpg]

• NOW AGAIN UNDER TOOLS SELECT MANAGE A-GPS STATE

• IN THIS OPTION FIRST CLICK RESET THEN DOWNLOAD.

• NOW COME BACK TO APP SCREEN.

• WAIT UNTIL THIS SCREEN COMES.IT CAN TAKES UPTO 3MIN.IF THIS SCREEN SHOWN THEN GPS FIXED.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide][How to] unlock your phone's pattern or pin lock without resetting shaikhdjm 0 6,006 01-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: shaikhdjm