Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FramaRoot One click App to root Lenovo A390 and many other Devices

Thumbs Up 
Here an one click application to install SuperUser and Su binary on device. it works perfectly with Lenovo A390 and it works on other devices too. just give it a try.

Successful rooting may void your device warranty. use it at your own risk. Big Grin

How to Install
1. Download app from given link.and install it.
2. if droid warn you about security risk say OK, and check Unknown Sources to allow install of apps outside of play store.
3. Open Framaroot and select action. Install Super SU, and you are done !

Feedback on compatibility devices will be appreciated in order to update the Compatibility list

Download

in my next post i will show you how to install recovery mode in Lenovo A390

Thanks given by:

(17-03-2014, 06:48 PM)'Sunil' Wrote: Here an one click application to install SuperUser and Su binary on device. it works perfectly with Lenovo A390 and it works on other devices too. just give it a try.

Successful rooting may void your device warranty. use it at your own risk. Big Grin

How to Install
1. Download app from given link.and install it.
2. if droid warn you about security risk say OK, and check Unknown Sources to allow install of apps outside of play store.
3. Open Framaroot and select action. Install Super SU, and you are done !

Feedback on compatibility devices will be appreciated in order to update the Compatibility list

Download

in my next post i will show you how to install recovery mode in Lenovo A390

Thank you! I am thinking about getting the Lenovo 850, would it be possible to do the same way? The phone is quite new and that is why i am trying to find out the ways to root it before i purchase. This is the phone im talking about ...http://www.pricepanda.co.in/lenovo-a850-pid1530872/ Any comment is appreciated!

Thanks given by:

I donno much about it. but framaroot will work on Lenovo a850. Smile

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recovery Mode for Lenovo A390 Sarang 0 3,029 26-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Sarang