Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Closed& not Working]IMEI FIX(IF NOT HAVING IMEI BACKUP FILE & PC)

Star 
FIRSTLY I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THAT I HAVE NOT USED THIS PROCESS AND FOUND THIS ON A116 GROUP AND WITH POSITIVE FEEDBACKS SO I AM SHARING,I ANYONE HAVING NO OPTION LEFT OTHER THAN THIS THEN ONLY TRY,WHEN I WILL TRY THIS METHOD THEN I WILL VERIFY IT.
IMEI FIX(IF NOT HAVING IMEI BACKUP FILE & PC)
FOLLOW BELOW STEPS-
{DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU NOT FAMILIER WITH THIS TYPE OF PROCESS OR ENGINEERING MODE}
1)Go to engineer mode with this code "*#*#3646633#*#*" (just type it on call pad)
2) Then follow that path --> CDS info --> Radio info --> Phone1 (for the first imei)

3) At the top there is a command line which begins "AT+" just type there "AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (instead of IMEI_1 put your first imei number)

type --> AT +EGMR=1,7,"your_SIM1_imei_number"

4) Hit send command

5)For changing the second imei go to step 2 and select "Phone2"

6) And enter the code "AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2" (instead of IMEI_2 put your second imei number)

type --> AT +EGMR=1,10,"your_SIM2_imei_number"

7)Hit send command
8)Reboot

if TPupgrade runs after you've flashed the rom , then just don't touch the screen while it it running.
touch the screen only after the TPugrade has been completed/done!!!

VIDEOTHIS IDEO IS FOR CANVAS HD BUT SAME FOR US
CREIDTS
keanu_ritz
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE,DO IT ON YOUR RISK
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

I tried this method way before but it did not work, it said et command failed so either you need to make a backup before or use IMEI and sn writer to write IMEI..
Rate this post 5 stars if I helped you (click on rate user or hit thanks button at the end of post)
My Devices:
HTC Wildfire S running CM 10.2
Micromax Canvas 2 Plus running Stock Rooted Rom + Gravitybox

Thanks given by:

I'll ask manish to post here the working IMEI fix..

Thanks given by:

(13-01-2014, 01:40 AM)Sarang Wrote: I'll ask manish to post here the working IMEI fix..
hey sarang,this method working or not?if not i will remove as i havent check
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

(14-01-2014, 01:10 PM)dk123 Wrote:
(13-01-2014, 01:40 AM)Sarang Wrote: I'll ask manish to post here the working IMEI fix..
hey sarang,this method working or not?if not i will remove as i havent check
no it's not working..
Rate this post 5 stars if I helped you (click on rate user or hit thanks button at the end of post)
My Devices:
HTC Wildfire S running CM 10.2
Micromax Canvas 2 Plus running Stock Rooted Rom + Gravitybox

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Permanent IMEI Fix for Micromax A110Q nav195295 4 15,868 24-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Last Post: nav195295
Lightbulb [HOW TO]Backup all Data without Rooting dk123 3 2,094 03-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Last Post: deepakg
  Next launcher 3d not working Zubair 5 2,243 04-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Zubair