Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bug reports

You can encounter bugs reported in various custom roms in here and hope that devs come out with patches for specific bug on the rom .

Thanks given by:

In Stock Beast ROM , Google+ ( latest) is incompatible and Video recording is not working

Thanks given by:

(10-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Gauravwzx8 Wrote: In Stock Beast ROM , Google+ ( latest) is incompatible and Video recording is not working

For camera see xda link there is solution listed,or you can check on here also.i posted on a110q.in also.

For Google+ issue-Uninstall Google play services and google Serach By Root uninstaller(any) Then Download Google Play services,Google search then Google+.
[Image: signature_2_zps19df9169.gif]

Thanks given by:

The screen freeze bug in Stock V1 is in this one. The screen is freezing like in V1 and Google+ is still incompatible after all that

Thanks given by:

(11-02-2014, 01:35 PM)Gauravwzx8 Wrote: The screen freeze bug in Stock V1 is in this one. The screen is freezing like in V1 and Google+ is still incompatible after all that

ok,thanks for notifying me.

i will solve all these.you can try removing these two lines in build prop for screen freezing fix,i am not sure it will work but try and reply-
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1
pm.sleep_mode=1

Thanks given by:

After porting Sgalaxy rom my screen are glittering, I also tried by wipe and reset the system setting but no use. Only unplug and plug can start the mobile but when the timeout the screen cannot power on after clicking the power button, Display became blank.

Thanks given by:

dk123 this is a big thing. Can't access camera Used Camera360, Stock android app. Goggles not installing.

Thanks given by:

Have you tried the camera app given on Rom thread?and for goggles what error are u getting?

Thanks given by:

Goggles didn't install like Google+ didnt

Thanks given by:

(13-02-2014, 02:30 PM)Gauravwzx8 Wrote: Goggles didn't install like Google+ didnt

HMM,I THINK THE ERROR IS WITH BUILD PROP AND GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES.
I WILL FIX IT NEXT UPDATE.

Thanks given by: