Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.4.0 [Super Lite Version]

Wink 
[Image: 2igd5r4.jpg]

Big Grin Canvas 2 Plus Boot Animation with C2+'s OWN Logo (Designed by Me!) Big Grin

Hello Guys!
I would like to share a new Boot Animation which has a logo of C2+ itself. Its the Version 4.0 [Super Lite Version]...
I've mainly made this one for those who don't want much animations and want a Lighter and Faster Boot.

**Root is Required!**

Big Grin[UPDATE]Big Grin

Reduced the file size, made the animations clearer and sharper.

Download the Boot Animation here:
C2+ Boot Animation v4.0 (Super Lite) CWM Flashable

Here's the Preview:

1. First make a backup of the original "bootanimation.zip" located in System\Media using any Root Explorer.
  2. Then Boot into CWM Recovery and flash the file I've Provided.

Enjoy The New Boot Animation! Tongue Big Grin
Any Suggestions and improvements are always welcome!
If you want to include this boot animation in your ROM, then just let me know about it...

The Previous ones are as follows:
Check out v.3.0 here.
Check out v.2.0 here.

Big Grin If you like my work, then please don't forget to press Thanks on my posts.

Thanks given by:

can u give me my name of bootlogo

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.2.0 DarkSJ29 2 4,060 16-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: DarkSJ29
Wink [BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.3.0 DarkSJ29 0 2,883 13-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Last Post: DarkSJ29