Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.2.0

Wink 
[Image: 14ig8zt.jpg]

Big Grin Canvas 2 Plus Boot Animation with C2+'s OWN Logo (Designed by Me!) Big Grin

Hello Guys! Here's a new Boot Animation for our C2+ which has a new Logo of Canvas 2 Plus itself! Its the Version 2.0....and it contains the Metallic Micromax Logo inspired from Canvas 2.2! This Boot Animation is basically for those who don't want much animations and want a Lighter Boot Animation...
Also Check out the v.3.0 here.

**Root is Required!**

Download the Boot Animation here:
C2+ Boot Animation V.2.0

1. First make a backup of the original "bootanimation.zip" located in System\Media using any Root Explorer.
  2. Then rename the zip file that I provided to "bootanimation.zip".
  3. Then Copy/move the zip file to System\Media and replace the original file with the file that I've provided.
  4. Give the necessary Permissions and Reboot.

Enjoy The New Boot Animation! Tongue Big Grin
Any Suggestions and improvements are always welcome!
If you want to include this boot animation in your ROM, then just let me know about it...

Thanks given by:

Links don't work..

Thanks given by:

(15-04-2014, 06:36 PM)Hunt Wrote: Links don't work..

They are working.... Idea
If not, then try Right Clicking it and Open the link in new tab...then u can dwnld it Smile
Angel Hope I helped...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.4.0 [Super Lite Version] DarkSJ29 1 2,844 03-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Last Post: deepakg
Wink [BOOT ANIMATION] C2+ Boot Animation with Own C2+ Logo v.3.0 DarkSJ29 0 3,017 13-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Last Post: DarkSJ29